CWR provides professional networking and education to members who communicate and advance the mission and ministries of women religious.
Conference 2020: Exhibitor Guidelines
Early bird discount: Exhibitors who register on or before July 1, 2020, will receive a $50 discount.
Deadlines: All registrations and logo files must be received by August 15, 2020, for inclusion in print materials.
Set up and tear down: Exhibitors may set up their booths any time on Tuesday, September 29. The Exhibition Showcase will be open to attendees on Wednesday, September 30 and Thursday, October 1 from 7:15 a.m. until 4 p.m. Exhibitors can tear down any time after 4 p.m. on October 1. All materials must be removed by 1 p.m. on Friday, October 2.
Eligibility: The CWR Executive Director and Board of Directors determine the eligibility of any company or organization to exhibit at the conference. The Executive Director and Board of Directors may prohibit installation or request removal of any promotion that is not in keeping with the character or purpose of the event.
Terms and Conditions
Required deposit is payment in full. Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a 10% non-refundable fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after September 28, 2020.
Exhibitor reservations for space are considered accepted only when the Exhibitor receives
written confirmation from CWR Business Operations Manager Michelle Izguerra..
The Exhibitor Agrees:
- All provisions of the Exhibitor Showcase Rules and Regulations are shown below and will be part of this contract.
- This contract is for: Exhibit space including a 6 foot by 30 inch skirted table and one (1) to three (3) side chairs. Exhibit area is carpeted and defined by the table and adjacent chairs. Materials may not extend forward beyond the table. Each table and chair will have approximately 8 feet of width defined as the Exhibitor Area.
- All additional expenses including, but not limited to, shipping and handling fees are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor spaces are limited and will be assigned by CWR in the order in which paid applications are received, with the exception of Gold and Silver Exhibitors, who may choose their preferred table location. Please note that all sales or promotional activity is limited to the confines of the Exhibition Showcase.
- Exhibitors’ shipping materials should be addressed as follows (to arrive no later than Thursday, September 24):
CWR Conference Sep. 29 – Oct. 2
ATTN: Michelle Izguerra
San Diego Mission Bay Resort
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
- CWR and the San Diego Mission Bay Resort are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the exhibitors, their employees or property. The Exhibitor on signing the contract expressly releases CWR and the San Diego Mission Bay Resort from and agrees to indemnify same against any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
- Exhibit Hall:
- The use of tape, paste, tacks, nails or other such devices affixing displays to the walls and other permanent structures within the Exhibitor Showcase is forbidden. If any-thing is to be attached to the walls, only masking or painter’s tape is allowed.
- All aisle and corridor space is under control of CWR and shall not be used for demonstration purposes or literature distribution.
- Maximum height for any exhibit is seven (7) feet. Hanging displays from the ceiling of the Exhibitor Showcase is forbidden.
- No space shall be sublet for any reason.
- At the end of the event, it is the responsibility of the Exhibitor(s) to arrange for their own shipping, with the proper documentation for pick up. The hotel will not take responsibility for this.