Already filling in your 2020 event and activities calendar? Be sure to add “Catholic Sisters Week, March 8-14” in big, bold letters! This special week is your annual opportunity to shine a light on the spirituality, ministry and community building of women religious.
The theme for Catholic Sisters Week 2020 has been introduced: “Communities of Spirit, Hearts for Ministry.” In addition, a new Catholic Sisters Week website has been launched. Congregations of women religious and those connected with them are once again encouraged to plan and share events and activities, local or online, that:
- Expand and support the gospel witness.
- Grow the service networks they have seeded.
- Share their spirituality, charisms and community.
- Encourage young women to consider a vocation to religious life.
- Support their pastoral, teaching and prophetic works.
- Focus on the new world they call into being.
Click here for a pdf file of a broad list of event and activity ideas to get you started.
For Catholic Sisters Week to have the greatest impact, recognition is essential—to that end we have created customizable promotional materials. Add your information then post these graphics on your web page, include them in your email campaigns and share them on social media.
Click here for a complete graphic toolkit.
If you have any questions about Catholic Sisters Week 2020, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.