Changing the World
Catholic Sisters Week is March 8-14! It’s time to plan and list your event. Get creative with virtual: Zoom conversations and conferences, Instagram takeovers, livestream event on Facebook, virtual tours, book discussions, interview, photo galleries.
No matter your plan, be sure to post it at Catholic Sisters Week.
- If it’s a special page on your website, getting people there is AN EVENT.
- If it’s joining in the effort to feed the hungry (see below), it’s AN EVENT.
- If it’s a drive-by greeting or a special display in building windows, it’s AN EVENT.
Fifty-two weeks a year women religious stand with the poor and immigrants, teach children, fight injustice, heal the sick, share spirituality, empower women, defend the planet, promote peace, create community, offer hope…
But for one week, March 8-14, we shine the spotlight on women religious and encourage a wide range of campaigns and events that invite all who follow Jesus to
- expand and support their gospel witness
- grow the service networks they have seeded
- share their spirituality, charisms, and community
- encourage young women to consider a vocation to religious life
- support their pastoral, teaching and prophetic works
- and focus on the new world they call into being.
For Catholic Sisters Week to have the greatest impact, recognition is essential—to that end we have created customizable promotional materials. Add your information then post these graphics on your web page, include them in your email campaigns and share them on social media. Click here for a complete graphic toolkit.