Celebrating Traditions, Changing the World:
Catholic Sisters Week annually shines a light on the spirituality, mission, and community building of women religious. Learn more at catholicsistersweek.org.
Plan an Event
Find an Event
During the week of March 8-14
- Let’s light up hope in our communities!
- Let’s call attention to the new world that sisters call into being each and every day through service and ministry.
- Let’s raise up the world with experiences and legacy stories of women religious.
- Let’s recall memories that bring joy to alumni formed by sisters.
- Let’s highlight women who are choosing a vocation to religious life today!
Who makes Catholic Sisters Week happen?
There is a role for everyone in Catholic Sisters Week! We encourage women religious communities and congregations and those connected with them:
- associates, oblates, third orders, agrégées
- donors, benefactors, and other collaborators
- friends and family members
- parishioners, clients, students, and alumnae
- Nuns & Nones groups, spirituality seekers
- and anyone who longs to be light, build community and love fearlessly
Join us March 8-14. Plan an event or campaign (on site or online) or attend an in-person event in your area or a virtual event anywhere! You can also join Catholic Sisters Week social media campaign: Let sisters know how they have impacted you by sharing a shout-out picture, sign, or video.
Use these hashtags in your social media posts: #CatholicSistersWeek #CelebratingTraditions #ChangingtheWorld and, if your Catholic Sisters Week event or action focuses on care for Earth, add these: #CaringforEarth #CaringforYou