Location: CWR National Office, Chicago (Catholic Theological Union, 5401 South Cornell Avenue, Chicago IL 60615)
- Part time – 15–20 hours per week
- Reports to: CWR Executive Director
- Works/consults with: CWR Finance Committee, CWR Coordinator, and accounting consultants as required
- Collects, deposits, and records all payments and donations, including conference registrations and membership dues.
- Pays and records all expenses.
- Maintains the organization’s bookkeeping in QuickBooks and consults with an accountant when necessary.
- Prepares finance reports.
- Assists with preparation of the organization’s annual audit, tax forms, budgets, and grant reports.
- Serves as primary contact for financial institutions.
- Processes online payroll for all employees. Serves as primary contact for all employee and insurance-related matters.
- Ensures organizational compliance with federal and state income tax reporting requirements.
- Attends CWR Finance Committee meetings (videoconferences) and other meetings as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with nonprofit financial management preferred
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks for Nonprofits
- Knowledge of Catholic sisters and/or experience working for Catholic sisters helpful
Deadline: March 24. To apply, email or mail cover letter and resume to:
CWR Executive Director
5401 S Cornell Ave
Chicago IL 60615